Your Cart


Brand: Keywing
The Keywing key turner fits to all common thin flat keys otherwise known as Yale or cylinder rim lock keys. The colourful design makes it easy to find and it halves the strength required to grip & turn keys. Once attached the key will stay secure and the Keywing has been tested for thousands of ..
Ex Tax:£10.40
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)