Terms & Conditions
Upon visiting our website you are required to accept the terms and conditions listed below in return for receiving information about our company, services and any other business information supplied
Conditions of use
- No liability is accepted for third party websites linked to or from or accessible through www.randrsecurity.com nor do we approve or endorse the contents of any such sites.
- The entire contents of www.randrsecurity.com are copyright with all rights reserved and remain our property.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.randrsecurity.com we R&R Security and you the user, agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Information supplied in our web pages has been prepared with care and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, this information being honest, decent and legal from the date of creation. You agree that information or material accessed or downloaded through our web pages for personal or private use is done so entirely at your own risk and that you accept responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss even if we are aware of the possibilities of such damage.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only and does not in any part form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. Reasonable effort is made to ensure we provide accurate and current information on our web pages. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use, including omissions and misrepresentations and any errors on our web pages.
- You may download or print selections of this web site if only used for your personali information and not for reproduction. Except where stated the text, graphics and information of the web site are the copyright of R&R Security. Copying and storage of this web site for permanent use or incorporation and reproduction whether for new media or paper use is strictly prohibited.
Free delivery applies to the UK only. Confirmation that your goods have been dispatched will be e-mailed to you. You must ensure you are available to accept delivery. Our carrier will only attempt delivery twice leaving a card each time. No further deliveries will be attempted and goods will be returned to our warehouse within 5 working days. After this time you can arrange to have the items redelivered at your expense. We will dispose of any returned items after 30 days if you have not contacted us, this also applies to keys sent by recorded delivery.
Cooling-off Period/Returns Policy
At randrsecurity.com we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. That's why under our 14-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item
Our 14-day* returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact,) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Please note that we reserve the right to send back items to you, at your expense, that have been returned to us after 14 days unless they are faulty. Please ensure you enclose a copy of the original invoice. We cannot accept the return of cut keys unless faulty, this also applies to locks you have asked us to cut extra keys for , as the packaging has to be opened and the product handled, these will be considered as second hand.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within Forteen working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the cooling-off period, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org giving the reason for the return and order ID number, Please help us to improve our service by giving as much information as possible for the return. Please package the relevant item securely and send it to us within 14 days following the date that the item was delivered to you.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than 50 GBP.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, and items have been returned if not already sent out, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item's normal postage charge if applicable, we cannot refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge. For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the Forteen working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.dti.gov.uk/consumers/buying-selling/distance-selling/index.html
Other statutory rights
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit https://www.adviceguide.org.uk.